Scrabble word: BUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMP exist?
Definitions of BUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a lump on the body caused by a blow
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- To strike or collide with.
- To cause to knock against an obstacle.
- To knock to a new position; shift: bumped the crate out of the way.
- To shake up and down; jolt: bumped the child on her knee; was bumped about on a rough flight.
- To displace from a position within a group or organization.
- To deprive (a passenger) of a reserved seat because of overbooking.
- To raise; boost: bump up the price of gasoline.
- To hit or knock against something.
- To proceed with jerks and jolts: bumped along slowly over the rocky terrain.
- A blow, collision, or jolt.
- The sound of something bumping: heard a loud bump in the dark.
- A raised or rounded spot; a bulge.
- A slight swelling or lump.
- Something, such as unevenness or a hole in a road, that causes a bump.
- A rise or increase, as in prices or enrollment.
- One of the natural protuberances on the human skull, considered to have significance in phrenology.
- A forward thrust of the pelvis, as in a burlesque striptease.
- A shot of hard liquor, sometimes accompanied by a beer chaser.
- verb - to knock against
There are 4 letters in BUMP: B M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMP plus a wildcard: BUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMP
Images for BUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.