Scrabble word: PLUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUMB exist?
Definitions of PLUMB in dictionaries:
- noun - the metal bob of a plumb line
- verb - measure the depth of something
- verb - weight with lead
- verb - examine thoroughly and in great depth
- verb - adjust with a plumb line so as to make vertical
- adj - exactly vertical
- adv - completely
- adv - conforming to the direction of a plumb line
- adv - exactly
- A weight on the end of a line, used to determine water depth.
- A weight on the end of a line, used especially by masons and carpenters to establish a true vertical.
- In a vertical or perpendicular line.
- Directly; squarely: fell plumb in the middle of the puddle.
- Utterly; completely: plumb worn out.
- Exactly vertical.
- Utter; absolute; sheer: a plumb fool.
- To determine the depth of with a plumb; sound.
- To test the verticality or alignment of with a plumb.
- To straighten or make perpendicular: plumb up the wall.
- To examine closely or deeply; probe: “Shallow ideas are plumbed and discarded” (Gilbert Highet).
- To work as a plumber.
- verb - to determine the depth of
There are 5 letters in PLUMB: B L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUMB plus a wildcard: PLUMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUMB
Images for PLUMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.