Scrabble word: PLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUM exist?
Definitions of PLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several trees producing edible oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single hard stone
- noun - any of numerous varieties of small to medium-sized round or oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single pit
- noun - a highly desirable position or assignment
- adv - exactly
- adv - completely
- Any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Prunus, bearing smooth-skinned, fleshy, edible fruit with a single hard-shelled stone that encloses the seed.
- The fruit of any of these trees.
- Any of several trees bearing plumlike fruit.
- The fruit of such a tree.
- A raisin, when added to a pudding or cake.
- A sugarplum.
- A dark purple to deep reddish purple.
- An especially desirable position, assignment, or reward: an ambassadorship granted as a political plum.
- noun - a fleshy fruit
- adj - highly desirable