Scrabble word: PLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUM exist?
Definitions of PLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several trees producing edible oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single hard stone
- noun - any of numerous varieties of small to medium-sized round or oval fruit having a smooth skin and a single pit
- noun - a highly desirable position or assignment
- adv - exactly
- adv - completely
- Any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Prunus, bearing smooth-skinned, fleshy, edible fruit with a single hard-shelled stone that encloses the seed.
- The fruit of any of these trees.
- Any of several trees bearing plumlike fruit.
- The fruit of such a tree.
- A raisin, when added to a pudding or cake.
- A sugarplum.
- A dark purple to deep reddish purple.
- An especially desirable position, assignment, or reward: an ambassadorship granted as a political plum.
- noun - a fleshy fruit
- adj - highly desirable
There are 4 letters in PLUM: L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUM plus a wildcard: PLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUM
Images for PLUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.