Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUME exist?
Definitions of PLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- noun - a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- verb - rip off
- verb - be proud of
- verb - deck with a plume
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - form a plume
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- A feather, especially a large and showy one: the long plumes of a heron in the breeding season.
- A large feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament or symbol of rank, as on a helmet.
- A token of honor or achievement.
- A structure or form that is like a long feather: a plume of smoke.
- A space in air, water, or soil containing pollutants released from a point source.
- An upwelling of molten material from the earth’s mantle.
- To decorate, cover, or supply with or as if with plumes.
- To smooth (feathers); preen.
- To congratulate (oneself) in a self-satisfied way: plumed himself on his victory.
- verb - to cover with feathers
There are 5 letters in PLUME: E L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUME plus a wildcard: PLUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.