Is PLUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUME in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- noun - a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- verb - rip off
- verb - be proud of
- verb - deck with a plume
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - form a plume
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- A feather, especially a large and showy one: the long plumes of a heron in the breeding season.
- A large feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament or symbol of rank, as on a helmet.
- A token of honor or achievement.
- A structure or form that is like a long feather: a plume of smoke.
- A space in air, water, or soil containing pollutants released from a point source.
- An upwelling of molten material from the earth’s mantle.
- To decorate, cover, or supply with or as if with plumes.
- To smooth (feathers); preen.
- To congratulate (oneself) in a self-satisfied way: plumed himself on his victory.
- verb - to cover with feathers
There are 5 letters in PLUME: E L M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUME, to go: PLUME?
Rearrange the letters in PLUME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUME
What's nearby PLUME
Lookup in Wiki for PLUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUME"