Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUME exist?
Definitions of PLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- noun - a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- verb - rip off
- verb - be proud of
- verb - deck with a plume
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - form a plume
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- A feather, especially a large and showy one: the long plumes of a heron in the breeding season.
- A large feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament or symbol of rank, as on a helmet.
- A token of honor or achievement.
- A structure or form that is like a long feather: a plume of smoke.
- A space in air, water, or soil containing pollutants released from a point source.
- An upwelling of molten material from the earth’s mantle.
- To decorate, cover, or supply with or as if with plumes.
- To smooth (feathers); preen.
- To congratulate (oneself) in a self-satisfied way: plumed himself on his victory.
- v - to cover with feathers
There are 5 letters in PLUME: E L M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUME plus a wildcard: PLUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUME
- Distribution DPA - Texte hypnotique - La plume blanche
- Un stylo plume...Cest quoi
- Le billet de Phnix Nouvelle lettre madame Morel
- quel oiseau appartient cette plume
- Tatouage de plume
- Posie plume
- Stylo-plume - Wikipdia