Scrabble word: SLUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUMP exist?
Definitions of SLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - go down in value
- To fall or sink heavily; collapse: She slumped, exhausted, onto the sofa.
- To droop, as in sitting or standing; slouch.
- To decline suddenly; fall off: Business slumped after the holidays.
- To sink or settle, as into mud or slush.
- To slide down or spread out thickly, as mud or fresh concrete.
- The act or an instance of slumping.
- A drooping or slouching posture: read defeat in the slump of his shoulders.
- A sudden falling off or decline, as in activity, prices, or business: a stock market slump; a slump in farm prices.
- An extended period of poor performance, especially in a sport or competitive activity: a slump in a batting average.
- verb - to fall or sink suddenly