Scrabble word: SLUMP
Is SLUMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - go down in value
- To fall or sink heavily; collapse: She slumped, exhausted, onto the sofa.
- To droop, as in sitting or standing; slouch.
- To decline suddenly; fall off: Business slumped after the holidays.
- To sink or settle, as into mud or slush.
- To slide down or spread out thickly, as mud or fresh concrete.
- The act or an instance of slumping.
- A drooping or slouching posture: read defeat in the slump of his shoulders.
- A sudden falling off or decline, as in activity, prices, or business: a stock market slump; a slump in farm prices.
- An extended period of poor performance, especially in a sport or competitive activity: a slump in a batting average.
- verb - to fall or sink suddenly
There are 5 letters in SLUMP: L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUMP
Click to search all anagrams of SLUMP plus a wildcard: SLUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUMP
Images for SLUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.