Scrabble word: SLUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUMPS exist?
Definitions of SLUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - go down in value
- verb - to fall or sink suddenly
There are 6 letters in SLUMPS: L M P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUMPS plus a wildcard: SLUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUMPS
Images for SLUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.