Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMPS exist?
Definitions of LUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - an awkward stupid person
- noun - a large piece of something without definite shape
- verb - put together indiscriminately
- verb - group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
- v - to make into lumps (shapeless masses)
There are 5 letters in LUMPS: L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMPS plus a wildcard: LUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUMPS
- Swollen lymph nodes are a sign that something is wrong somewhere in ...
- Molluscum Contagiosum Immunodeficiency Hereditary - DermAtlas ...
- What Is a Cyst (with pictures)
- Tails of Seattle Veterinary Q&A lumps and bumps Seattle Times ...
- for lumps and leg that cause lumps and those who have a symptom of you ...
- ... Want To Try in New Zealand Pineapple lumps Fun New Zealand Travel
- Illustration of testicular lumps
- Sugarlumps ChildMinding Services
- Mind Candy Blog Archive Childrens Tea Party at Moshi HQ
- Causes of Small Bumps on the Tongue eHow.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.