Scrabble word: LUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMPS exist?
Definitions of LUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun - an awkward stupid person
- noun - a large piece of something without definite shape
- verb - put together indiscriminately
- verb - group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
- verb - to make into lumps (shapeless masses)
There are 5 letters in LUMPS: L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMPS plus a wildcard: LUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMPS
Images for LUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.