Scrabble word: PLUMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUMES exist?
Definitions of PLUMES in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness
- noun - a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- verb - rip off
- verb - be proud of
- verb - deck with a plume
- verb - clean with one's bill
- verb - form a plume
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- verb - to cover with feathers
There are 6 letters in PLUMES: E L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUMES plus a wildcard: PLUMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUMES
Images for PLUMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.