Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPULSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPULSE exist?
Definitions of IMPULSE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instinctive motive
- noun - a sudden desire
- noun - the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- noun - the act of applying force suddenly
- noun - an impelling force or strength
- An impelling force; an impetus.
- The motion produced by such a force.
- A sudden wish or urge that prompts an unpremeditated act or feeling; abrupt inclination: had an impulse to run away; an impulse of regret that made me hesitate; bought a hat on impulse.
- A motivating force or tendency: “Respect for the liberty of others is not a natural impulse in most men” (Bertrand Russell).
- A surge of electrical power in one direction.
- The product obtained by multiplying the average value of a force by the time during which it acts.
- The electrochemical transmission of a signal along a nerve fiber that produces an excitatory or inhibitory response at a target tissue, such as a muscle or another nerve.
- verb - to give impetus to
There are 7 letters in IMPULSE: E I L M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPULSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPULSE plus a wildcard: IMPULSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPULSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPULSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.