Is IMPULSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPULSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instinctive motive
- noun - a sudden desire
- noun - the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- noun - the act of applying force suddenly
- noun - an impelling force or strength
- An impelling force; an impetus.
- The motion produced by such a force.
- A sudden wish or urge that prompts an unpremeditated act or feeling; abrupt inclination: had an impulse to run away; an impulse of regret that made me hesitate; bought a hat on impulse.
- A motivating force or tendency: “Respect for the liberty of others is not a natural impulse in most men” (Bertrand Russell).
- A surge of electrical power in one direction.
- The product obtained by multiplying the average value of a force by the time during which it acts.
- The electrochemical transmission of a signal along a nerve fiber that produces an excitatory or inhibitory response at a target tissue, such as a muscle or another nerve.
- verb - to give impetus to
There are 7 letters in IMPULSE: E I L M P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPULSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPULSE, to go: IMPULSE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPULSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMPULSE
6 letters out of IMPULSE
5 letters out of IMPULSE
4 letters out of IMPULSE
3 letters out of IMPULSE
2 letters out of IMPULSE
Contextual use of IMPULSE
What's nearby IMPULSE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPULSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPULSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPULSE"