Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMES exist?
Definitions of LIMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- noun - a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- noun - a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- noun - any of various related trees bearing limes
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- noun - the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- verb - spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- verb - cover with lime so as to induce growth
- noun - a fortified boundary
There are 5 letters in LIMES: E I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMES plus a wildcard: LIMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.