Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIMNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMNEL exist?
Definitions of SIMNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a crisp bread of fine white flour
- noun - a fruitcake (sometimes covered with almond paste) eaten at mid-Lent or Easter or Christmas
- A crisp bread made of fine wheat flour.
- A rich fruitcake sometimes covered with almond paste and traditionally eaten at mid-Lent, Easter, and Christmas.
- n - a crisp bread
There are 6 letters in SIMNEL: E I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMNEL plus a wildcard: SIMNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMNEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMNEL
- 100_2513 simnel Cake
- Traditional simnel Cake Easter 2012 Meanderings through my ...
- Filesimnel cake 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- perforation of tympanic membrane unspecified
- The final story of the origin of the simnel Cake comes from an old ...
- The Perfect simnel Cake inspiredessex
- Mary Berrys simnel cake - ITV Food
- Receta de simnel cake
- Easter simnel Cake Recipe www.ev-ent.co.uk - Tel 01922 628961
- simnel too good just for Easter