Scrabble word: SEMINAL
Is SEMINAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEMINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or containing or consisting of semen
- adj - containing seeds of later development
- Of, relating to, containing, or conveying semen or seed.
- Of, relating to, or having the power to originate; creative.
- Highly influential in an original way; constituting or providing a basis for further development.
- noun - a fluid produced in the male reproductive organs
There are 7 letters in SEMINAL: A E I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMINAL
Click to search all anagrams of SEMINAL plus a wildcard: SEMINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEMINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEMINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.