Scrabble word: SEMINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEMINAL exist?
Definitions of SEMINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or containing or consisting of semen
- adj - containing seeds of later development
- Of, relating to, containing, or conveying semen or seed.
- Of, relating to, or having the power to originate; creative.
- Highly influential in an original way; constituting or providing a basis for further development.
- noun - a fluid produced in the male reproductive organs
There are 7 letters in SEMINAL: A E I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEMINAL plus a wildcard: SEMINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEMINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words