Scrabble word: MAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAIL exist?
Definitions of MAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- noun - the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- noun - a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- noun - any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- noun - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- verb - send via the postal service
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- Materials, such as letters and packages, handled in a postal system.
- Postal material for a specific person or organization.
- Material processed for distribution from a post office at a specified time: the morning mail.
- Often mails.
- To send by mail.
- Flexible armor composed of small overlapping metal rings, loops of chain, or scales.
- The protective covering of certain animals, as the shell of a turtle.
- Rent, payment, or tribute.
- adj - to send by a governmental postal system. [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MAILABLE
There are 4 letters in MAIL: A I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAIL plus a wildcard: MAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAIL
Images for MAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.