Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAIL exist?
Definitions of MAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- noun - the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- noun - a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- noun - any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- noun - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- verb - send via the postal service
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- Materials, such as letters and packages, handled in a postal system.
- Postal material for a specific person or organization.
- Material processed for distribution from a post office at a specified time: the morning mail.
- Often mails.
- To send by mail.
- Flexible armor composed of small overlapping metal rings, loops of chain, or scales.
- The protective covering of certain animals, as the shell of a turtle.
- Rent, payment, or tribute.
- adj - to send by a governmental postal system. [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MAILABLE
There are 4 letters in MAIL: A I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAIL plus a wildcard: MAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAIL
Images for MAIL
- mail Notifications for SLSOT Publications
- Follow the Piper THE mail by Barry
- By Celestial mail
- Voor een offerte prijs mail ons op Dlslive.be of klik op
- Coluna do LAM Troca de e-mails - Luiz Antonio Mello
- Beginners Guide on Sending Emails
- La mail del collega