Is CLAIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- noun - an assertion that something is true or factual
- noun - demand for something as rightful or due
- noun - an informal right to something
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- verb - assert or affirm strongly
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- verb - lay claim to
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- To demand or ask for as one’s own or one’s due; assert one’s right to: claim a reward.
- To take in a violent manner as if by right: a hurricane that claimed two lives.
- To state to be true, especially when open to question; assert or maintain: claimed he had won the race; a candidate claiming many supporters.
- To deserve or call for; require: problems that claim her attention.
- A demand for something as rightful or due.
- A basis for demanding something; a title or right.
- Something claimed in a formal or legal manner, especially a tract of public land staked out by a miner or homesteader.
- A demand for payment in accordance with an insurance policy or other formal arrangement.
- The sum of money demanded.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a legitimate or asserted right to demand something as one’s rightful due”: had a strong legal claim to the property; makes no pretense to scholarliness; pretensions to the chairmanship unjustified in every particular; has no title to our thanks.
- verb - to demand as one's due
There are 5 letters in CLAIM: A C I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAIM, to go: CLAIM?
Rearrange the letters in CLAIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAIM
What's nearby CLAIM
Lookup in Wiki for CLAIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAIM"