Scrabble word: CALAMI
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALAMI exist?
Definitions of CALAMI in dictionaries:
- noun - any tropical Asian palm of the genus Calamus
- noun - the aromatic root of the sweet flag used medicinally
- noun - perennial marsh plant having swordlike leaves and aromatic roots
- noun - a genus of Sparidae
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- noun - a marsh plant
There are 6 letters in CALAMI: A A C I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALAMI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALAMI plus a wildcard: CALAMI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALAMI
Images for CALAMI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.