Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGICAL exist?
Definitions of MAGICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- Of, relating to, or produced by magic.
- Enchanting; bewitching: a magical performance of the ballet.
- adj - resembling magic
There are 7 letters in MAGICAL: A A C G I L M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGICAL plus a wildcard: MAGICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGICAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGICAL
- design blog magical Forest)
- magical Thinking and the Search for Meaning PARALLAX
- The adventure as begun TheCollege of magical Knowledge
- Witchcraft and more A magical Pathway to My Goal
- Magic Forest by kkeman on deviantART
- ... something magical about trees (28 photos) magical-trees-19
- magical Wallpapers and magical Backgrounds 5 of 10
- magical tree beautiful tree missy tree tree of the week release ...
- magical And Mystical Comments - Commentaires graphiques musique et ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.