Scrabble word: MAGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGIC exist?
Definitions of MAGIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any art that invokes supernatural powers
- noun - an illusory feat
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural.
- The practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.
- The charms, spells, and rituals so used.
- The exercise of sleight of hand or conjuring for entertainment.
- A mysterious quality of enchantment: “For me the names of those men breathed the magic of the past” (Max Beerbohm).
- Of, relating to, or invoking the supernatural: “stubborn unlaid ghost/That breaks his magic chains at curfew time” (John Milton).
- Possessing distinctive qualities that produce unaccountable or baffling effects.
- verb - to affect by magic (sorcery)