Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGIC exist?
Definitions of MAGIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any art that invokes supernatural powers
- noun - an illusory feat
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural.
- The practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.
- The charms, spells, and rituals so used.
- The exercise of sleight of hand or conjuring for entertainment.
- A mysterious quality of enchantment: “For me the names of those men breathed the magic of the past” (Max Beerbohm).
- Of, relating to, or invoking the supernatural: “stubborn unlaid ghost/That breaks his magic chains at curfew time” (John Milton).
- Possessing distinctive qualities that produce unaccountable or baffling effects.
- v - to affect by magic (sorcery)
There are 5 letters in MAGIC: A C G I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGIC plus a wildcard: MAGIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGIC
- magic Hand iPad Wallpaper - Download free iPad wallpapers ...
- Listening to the Land magic
- magic Tree Clock Screensaver clocks can grow on the trees
- magickingdom Why Disney
- magic The Gathering mirpg.com
- ... Backgrounds 3D-Graphics magic Valley Wallpapers 1600x1200
- magic Eye Us Girls..Our Views
- Description Free download magic Drink wallpaper desktop background in ...
- Typography iPad wallpaper - magic-book MyWalls HD
- Vector magic - HD Wallpapers Widescreen - 1400x1050
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.