Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALM exist?
Definitions of CALM in dictionaries:
- noun - steadiness of mind under stress
- noun - wind moving at less than 1 knot
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - make steady
- verb - become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj - not agitated
- adj - (of weather) free from storm or wind
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake.
- Not excited or agitated; composed: The President was calm throughout the global crisis.
- An absence or cessation of motion; stillness.
- Serenity; tranquillity; peace.
- These adjectives denote absence of excitement or disturbance.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 4 letters in CALM: A C L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALM plus a wildcard: CALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALM
Images for CALM
- Some Form of calmness Has Fallen
- Daily Thought calm - July 15
- calm Sea Sunset Wallpaper
- calm sea - 1600 x 1200 Normal - Wallpaper.yb88.org - Desktop ...
- ... - Desktop wallpapers & photos - Nature - calm village - 1920 x 1200
- The Quantum Mechanics of Staying calm A Real Politico ...
- The power of calm Leadership Freak
- httpBlue calm Beach
- calm at Work (revisited) Kiwidougs Blog