Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALM exist?
Definitions of CALM in dictionaries:
- noun - steadiness of mind under stress
- noun - wind moving at less than 1 knot
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - make steady
- verb - become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj - not agitated
- adj - (of weather) free from storm or wind
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake.
- Not excited or agitated; composed: The President was calm throughout the global crisis.
- An absence or cessation of motion; stillness.
- Serenity; tranquillity; peace.
- These adjectives denote absence of excitement or disturbance.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 4 letters in CALM: A C L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALM plus a wildcard: CALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALM
Images for CALM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.