Scrabble word: CALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALM exist?
Definitions of CALM in dictionaries:
- noun - steadiness of mind under stress
- noun - wind moving at less than 1 knot
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - make steady
- verb - become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj - not agitated
- adj - (of weather) free from storm or wind
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake.
- Not excited or agitated; composed: The President was calm throughout the global crisis.
- An absence or cessation of motion; stillness.
- Serenity; tranquillity; peace.
- These adjectives denote absence of excitement or disturbance.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY