Scrabble word: CAMEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMEL exist?
Definitions of CAMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions
- A humped, long-necked ruminant mammal of the genus Camelus, domesticated in Old World desert regions as a beast of burden and as a source of wool, milk, and meat.
- A device used to raise sunken objects, consisting of a hollow structure that is submerged, attached tightly to the object, and pumped free of water.
- A spin in figure skating that is performed in an arabesque or modified arabesque position.
- noun - a large, humped mammal
There are 5 letters in CAMEL: A C E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMEL plus a wildcard: CAMEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMEL
Images for CAMEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.