Is CAMEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions
- A humped, long-necked ruminant mammal of the genus Camelus, domesticated in Old World desert regions as a beast of burden and as a source of wool, milk, and meat.
- A device used to raise sunken objects, consisting of a hollow structure that is submerged, attached tightly to the object, and pumped free of water.
- A spin in figure skating that is performed in an arabesque or modified arabesque position.
- noun - a large, humped mammal
There are 5 letters in CAMEL: A C E L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMEL, to go: CAMEL?
Rearrange the letters in CAMEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAMEL
What's nearby CAMEL
Lookup in Wiki for CAMEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMEL"