Scrabble word: CAMEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMEL exist?
Definitions of CAMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions
- A humped, long-necked ruminant mammal of the genus Camelus, domesticated in Old World desert regions as a beast of burden and as a source of wool, milk, and meat.
- A device used to raise sunken objects, consisting of a hollow structure that is submerged, attached tightly to the object, and pumped free of water.
- A spin in figure skating that is performed in an arabesque or modified arabesque position.
- noun - a large, humped mammal