Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BECALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BECALM exist?
Definitions of BECALM in dictionaries:
- verb - make steady
- To render motionless for lack of wind.
- To make calm or still; soothe.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 6 letters in BECALM: A B C E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BECALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BECALM plus a wildcard: BECALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BECALM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BECALM
- becalm Balls Yoga Props Shop Home Yoga Wear - Yoga Mats - Yoga ...
- Please note this product is temporarily out of stock.
- Still Point Inducers -- now also known as becalm Balls -- are true ...
- You Are Here Home becalm GlutamateGABA Spray 29ML (.97 FL oz.)
- becalm Brown Mens Leather Sandals
- Thompsons Herbal becalm - My Natural Health
- becalm BedLight Lighted LED Color Changing Orb
- becalm - Fotolog
- becalm Balls BIO-SIL SOUTH AFRICA Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.