Scrabble word: LAMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMB exist?
Definitions of LAMB in dictionaries:
- noun - young sheep
- noun - English essayist (1775-1834)
- noun - a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- noun - the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- verb - give birth to a lamb
- A young sheep, especially one that is not yet weaned.
- The flesh of a young sheep used as meat.
- A sweet, mild-mannered person; a dear.
- One who can be duped or cheated especially in financial matters.
- verb - to give birth to a lamb (a young sheep)