Scrabble word: LAMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMB exist?
Definitions of LAMB in dictionaries:
- noun - young sheep
- noun - English essayist (1775-1834)
- noun - a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- noun - the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- verb - give birth to a lamb
- A young sheep, especially one that is not yet weaned.
- The flesh of a young sheep used as meat.
- A sweet, mild-mannered person; a dear.
- One who can be duped or cheated especially in financial matters.
- verb - to give birth to a lamb (a young sheep)
There are 4 letters in LAMB: A B L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMB plus a wildcard: LAMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMB
Images for LAMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.