Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALMS exist?
Definitions of BALMS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- adj - a fragrant resin [n -S] : BALMLIKE
There are 5 letters in BALMS: A B L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALMS plus a wildcard: BALMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALMS
- NP Set Glimmer & Shimmer
- Cinnabon Lip Balm ME SO HUNGRY - FOOD BLOG & REVIEWS
- balms copy
- lip smackers Tumblr
- Face Care Rhassoul Clay ( Morrocon Red Clay)
- Design for Drillability
- Who doesnt have serious collection of lip balms lip glosses and ...
- EOS Lip balm Its organic but it sucks FashAddiX.com
- Salves - - Lip balms
- Three Eco Tube Lip balms completely biodegradable tubes you choose ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.