Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALBS exist?
Definitions of ALBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves
- n - a long-sleeved vestment
There are 4 letters in ALBS: A B L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALBS plus a wildcard: ALBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALBS
Images for ALBS
- Clergy Apparel - Shirts Vestments albs and more from Henningers ...
- ... und vergossener Ringkerntrafo von albs RK120M ein richtiger Brummer
- albs Priest albs
- albs PDDM - PDDM Sisters Disciples Divine Master Catholic Liturgical ...
- Surplices and albs
- albs Deacon Apparel Accessories Vestments from deaconapparel.com ...
- St Francis Alb Gold - albs PlainDecorative - albs Cottas & Surplices ...
- albs Womens albs from McKay Church Goods
- Slabbinck albs and Surplices
- albs FRONTWRAP CASSOCK WITH BANDING (from Chagall)(also for Women ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.