Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABLE exist?
Definitions of SABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an artist's brush made of sable hairs
- noun - the expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- noun - a very dark black
- noun - a scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- noun - marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
- adj - of a dark somewhat brownish black
- A carnivorous mammal (Martes zibellina) of northern Europe and Asia, having soft dark fur.
- The pelt or fur of this animal.
- The similar fur of other species of martens.
- The color black, especially in heraldry.
- A grayish yellowish brown.
- A sablefish.
- Of a grayish yellowish brown.
- Of the color black, as in heraldry or mourning.
- Dark; somber.
- Of the fur of the sable: a sable coat.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 5 letters in SABLE: A B E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SABLE plus a wildcard: SABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SABLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.