Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALE exist?
Definitions of BALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bundle bound for storage or transport
- noun - a city in northwestern Switzerland
- verb - make into a bale
- A large package of raw or finished material tightly bound with twine or wire and often wrapped.
- Evil: “Tidings of bale she brought” (William Cullen Bryant).
- Mental suffering; anguish: “Relieve my spirit from the bale that bows it down” (Benjamin Disraeli).
- v - to form into tightly compressed bundles
There are 4 letters in BALE: A B E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALE plus a wildcard: BALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALE
Images for BALE
- FC BARCELONA SPIES ON GARETH bale
- Gareth bale could return for Tottenham against Wigan
- bale Nedir Bilgiustam
- Palavras e Poemas No bal da vida...
- Istanbul bale Kurslar
- Galeri bale Resimleri (6 14)
- gareth bale resimleri - 18198 - KS Grseller
- gareth bale tottenham hotspurs wallpaper003 Gareth bale Tottenham ...
- ... Amazing Gareth bale Destroys European Champions (Photos & Video
- gareth bale wallpaper 8 Gareth bale Wallpaper 8
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.