Scrabble word: BALE
Is BALE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bundle bound for storage or transport
- noun - a city in northwestern Switzerland
- verb - make into a bale
- A large package of raw or finished material tightly bound with twine or wire and often wrapped.
- Evil: “Tidings of bale she brought” (William Cullen Bryant).
- Mental suffering; anguish: “Relieve my spirit from the bale that bows it down” (Benjamin Disraeli).
- verb - to form into tightly compressed bundles
There are 4 letters in BALE: A B E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALE
Click to search all anagrams of BALE plus a wildcard: BALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALE
Images for BALE
Lookup in Wiki for BALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.