Scrabble word: LABEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABEL exist?
Definitions of LABEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief description given for purposes of identification
- noun - trade name of a company that produces musical recordings
- noun - a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- noun - an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- verb - assign a label to
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- verb - distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- An item that functions as a means of identification, especially a small piece of paper or cloth attached to an article to designate its origin, owner, contents, use, or destination.
- A descriptive term; an epithet.
- A distinctive name or trademark identifying a product or manufacturer, especially a recording company.
- A symbol or set of symbols identifying the contents of a file, memory, tape, or record.
- A molding over a door or window; a dripstone.
- A figure in a field consisting of a narrow horizontal bar with several pendants.
- To attach a label to.
- To add a tracer to (a compound).
- verb - to describe or designate