Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABEL exist?
Definitions of LABEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief description given for purposes of identification
- noun - trade name of a company that produces musical recordings
- noun - a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- noun - an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- verb - assign a label to
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- verb - distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- An item that functions as a means of identification, especially a small piece of paper or cloth attached to an article to designate its origin, owner, contents, use, or destination.
- A descriptive term; an epithet.
- A distinctive name or trademark identifying a product or manufacturer, especially a recording company.
- A symbol or set of symbols identifying the contents of a file, memory, tape, or record.
- A molding over a door or window; a dripstone.
- A figure in a field consisting of a narrow horizontal bar with several pendants.
- To attach a label to.
- To add a tracer to (a compound).
- verb - to describe or designate
There are 5 letters in LABEL: A B E L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABEL plus a wildcard: LABEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.