Scrabble word: ABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLE exist?
Definitions of ABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- adj - having a strong healthy body
- Having sufficient ability or resources.
- The construction able to ascribes to its subject the ability to accomplish the action expressed in its complement: The troupe was able to get a grant for the project from a large corporation.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A