Scrabble word: ABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLE exist?
Definitions of ABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- adj - having a strong healthy body
- Having sufficient ability or resources.
- The construction able to ascribes to its subject the ability to accomplish the action expressed in its complement: The troupe was able to get a grant for the project from a large corporation.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 4 letters in ABLE: A B E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABLE plus a wildcard: ABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABLE
Images for ABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.