Scrabble word: BLADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLADE exist?
Definitions of BLADE in dictionaries:
- noun - especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- noun - a dashing young man
- noun - something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- noun - a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- noun - the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- The flat-edged cutting part of a sharpened weapon or tool.
- A sword.
- A swordsman.
- A dashing youth.
- A flat, thin part or section: the blade of an oar; the blade of a food processor.
- The metal runner of an ice skate.
- A wide flat bone or bony part.
- The flat upper surface of the tongue just behind the tip.
- The expanded part of a leaf or petal.
- verb - to skate on in-line skates
There are 5 letters in BLADE: A B D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLADE plus a wildcard: BLADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLADE
Images for BLADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.