Scrabble word: DABBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DABBLE exist?
Definitions of DABBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - work with in an amateurish manner
- verb - bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- To splash liquid gently and playfully.
- To undertake something superficially or without serious intent.
- To bob forward and under in shallow water so as to feed off the bottom.
- verb - to scatter a liquid about