Scrabble word: BAD
Is BAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BAD in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- adj - having undesirable or negative qualities
- adj - very intense
- adj - feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- adj - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- adj - feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- adj - not capable of being collected
- adj - below average in quality or performance
- adj - nonstandard
- adj - not financially safe or secure
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - capable of harming
- adj - characterized by wickedness or immorality
- adj - reproduced fraudulently
- adj - not working properly
- adv - with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- adv - very much
- Not achieving an adequate standard; poor: a bad recital.
- Evil; sinful.
- Disobedient or naughty: bad children.
- Disagreeable, unpleasant, or disturbing: a bad piece of news.
- Unfavorable: bad reviews for the play.
- Not fresh; rotten or spoiled: bad meat.
- Injurious in effect; detrimental: bad habits.
- Not working properly; defective: a bad telephone connection.
- Full of or exhibiting faults or errors: bad grammar.
- Having no validity; void: passed bad checks.
- Severe; intense: a bad cold.
- Being in poor health or in pain: I feel bad today.
- Being in poor condition; diseased: bad lungs.
- Very good; great.
- adj - very good
- adj - not good in any way
- noun - something that is bad
There are 3 letters in BAD: A B D
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAD
Click to search all anagrams of BAD plus a wildcard: BAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAD
Images for BAD
Lookup in Wiki for BAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.