Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAUB exist?
Definitions of DAUB in dictionaries:
- noun - material used to daub walls
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an unskillful painting
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- To cover or smear with a soft, adhesive substance, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- To apply paint or coloring with crude, unskillful strokes.
- The act or a stroke of daubing.
- A soft, adhesive coating material, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Matter daubed on; a smear.
- A crude, amateurish painting or picture.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 4 letters in DAUB: A B D U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAUB plus a wildcard: DAUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAUB
Images for DAUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.