Scrabble word: DAUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAUB exist?
Definitions of DAUB in dictionaries:
- noun - material used to daub walls
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an unskillful painting
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- To cover or smear with a soft, adhesive substance, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- To apply paint or coloring with crude, unskillful strokes.
- The act or a stroke of daubing.
- A soft, adhesive coating material, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Matter daubed on; a smear.
- A crude, amateurish painting or picture.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance