Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUD exist?
Definitions of BUD in dictionaries:
- noun - a partially opened flower
- noun - a swelling on a plant stem consisting of overlapping immature leaves or petals
- verb - develop buds
- verb - start to grow or develop
- A small protuberance on a stem or branch, sometimes enclosed in protective scales and containing an undeveloped shoot, leaf, or flower.
- The stage or condition of having buds: branches in full bud.
- An asexual reproductive structure, as in yeast or a hydra, that consists of an outgrowth capable of developing into a new individual.
- A small, rounded organic part, such as a taste bud, that resembles a plant bud.
- A person or thing that is not yet fully developed: the bud of a new idea.
- To put forth or produce buds: a plant that buds in early spring.
- To develop or grow from or as if from a bud: “listened sympathetically for a moment, a bemused smile budding forth” (Washington Post).
- To be in an undeveloped stage or condition.
- To reproduce asexually by forming a bud.
- To cause to put forth buds.
- To graft a bud onto (a plant).
- Friend; chum.
- v - to put forth buds (undeveloped plant parts)
There are 3 letters in BUD: B D U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUD plus a wildcard: BUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUD
Images for BUD
- Marijuana bud Pics
- marijuana bud
- bud in the Sun (For more photos check out my potphotoaday on Twitter ...
- What are Legal buds
- BIG bud
- Head Band bud
- ... buying Blueberry bud FullVideoStream - Finest Legal bud Review Blog
- marijuana bud close ups marijuana_bud_pic.jpg
- The photo Chronic bud was uploaded by harleythechron into the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.