Scrabble word: DUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMB exist?
Definitions of DUMB in dictionaries:
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - temporarily incapable of speaking
- adj - lacking the power of human speech
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- Lacking the power of speech.
- Incapable of using speech; mute.
- Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
- Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
- Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
- Not self-propelling.
- Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
- Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
- Incapable of processing data: a dumb terminal.
- adv - incapable of speech [adj DUMBER, DUMBEST] : DUMBLY
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 4 letters in DUMB: B D M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUMB plus a wildcard: DUMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMB
Images for DUMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.