Scrabble word: DUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUB exist?
Definitions of DUB in dictionaries:
- noun - the new sounds added by dubbing
- verb - give a nickname to
- verb - provide (movies) with a soundtrack of a foreign language
- verb - raise (someone) to knighthood
- To tap lightly on the shoulder by way of conferring knighthood.
- To honor with a new title or description.
- To give a name to facetiously or playfully; nickname.
- To strike, cut, or rub (timber or leather, for example) so as to make even or smooth.
- To dress (a fowl).
- An awkward person or player; a bungler.
- To thrust at; poke.
- To beat (a drum).
- To make a thrust.
- To beat on a drum.
- The act of dubbing.
- A drumbeat.
- To transfer (recorded material) onto a new recording medium.
- To copy (a record or tape).
- To insert a new soundtrack, often a synchronized translation of the original dialogue, into (a film).
- To add (sound) into a film or tape: dub in strings behind the vocal.
- The new sounds added by dubbing.
- A dubbed copy of a tape or record.
- A puddle or small pool.
- verb - to confer knighthood on