Scrabble word: DUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUB exist?
Definitions of DUB in dictionaries:
- noun - the new sounds added by dubbing
- verb - give a nickname to
- verb - provide (movies) with a soundtrack of a foreign language
- verb - raise (someone) to knighthood
- To tap lightly on the shoulder by way of conferring knighthood.
- To honor with a new title or description.
- To give a name to facetiously or playfully; nickname.
- To strike, cut, or rub (timber or leather, for example) so as to make even or smooth.
- To dress (a fowl).
- An awkward person or player; a bungler.
- To thrust at; poke.
- To beat (a drum).
- To make a thrust.
- To beat on a drum.
- The act of dubbing.
- A drumbeat.
- To transfer (recorded material) onto a new recording medium.
- To copy (a record or tape).
- To insert a new soundtrack, often a synchronized translation of the original dialogue, into (a film).
- To add (sound) into a film or tape: dub in strings behind the vocal.
- The new sounds added by dubbing.
- A dubbed copy of a tape or record.
- A puddle or small pool.
- verb - to confer knighthood on
There are 3 letters in DUB: B D U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUB plus a wildcard: DUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUB
Images for DUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.