Scrabble word: BUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUM exist?
Definitions of BUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a disreputable vagrant
- noun - person who does no work
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - be lazy or idle
- adj - of very poor quality
- A tramp; a vagrant.
- A lazy or shiftless person, especially one who seeks to live solely by the support of others.
- An incompetent, insignificant, or obnoxious person: The batter called the pitcher a bum.
- One who is devoted to a particular activity or milieu: a beach bum.
- To live by begging and scavenging from place to place.
- To acquire by begging; cadge.
- Inferior; worthless: gave me bum advice; did a bum job of fixing the car.
- Disabled; malfunctioning: a bum shoulder.
- Unfavorable or unfair: got a bum deal on my final grade for the course.
- Unpleasant; lousy: had a bum time at the party.
- Living as a vagrant or a tramp.
- Out of order; broken.
- The buttocks.
- adj - of little value; worthless
- verb - to live idly
There are 3 letters in BUM: B M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUM plus a wildcard: BUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUM
Images for BUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.