Scrabble word: UMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBO exist?
Definitions of UMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum
- The boss or knob at the center of a shield.
- A knoblike protuberance arising from a surface, as the prominence near the hinge of a bivalve shell or the projection at the scale tip of a seed-bearing cone.
- A small projection at the center of the outer surface of the eardrum.
- adj - the rounded elevation at the center of a shield [n -BONES or -BOS] : UMBONAL, UMBONATE, UMBONIC
There are 4 letters in UMBO: B M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBO plus a wildcard: UMBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBO
Images for UMBO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.