Scrabble word: BUXOM
Is BUXOM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUXOM in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- adj - (of a female body) healthily plump and vigorous
- Healthily plump and ample of figure: “A generation ago, fat babies were considered healthy and buxom actresses were popular, but society has since come to worship thinness” (Robert A.
- Lively, vivacious, and gay.
- Obedient; yielding; pliant.
- adv - healthily plump [adj -OMER, -OMEST] : BUXOMLY
There are 5 letters in BUXOM: B M O U X
Click to search all anagrams of BUXOM plus a wildcard: BUXOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUXOM
Images for BUXOM
Lookup in Wiki for BUXOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.