Scrabble word: GUMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMBO exist?
Definitions of GUMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- noun - a soup or stew thickened with okra pods
- A soup or stew thickened with okra pods.
- A fine silty soil, common in the southern and western United States, that forms an unusually sticky mud when wet.
- noun - the okra plant