Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMBO
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMBO exist?
Definitions of GUMBO in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- noun - a soup or stew thickened with okra pods
- A soup or stew thickened with okra pods.
- A fine silty soil, common in the southern and western United States, that forms an unusually sticky mud when wet.
- noun - the okra plant
There are 5 letters in GUMBO: B G M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMBO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMBO plus a wildcard: GUMBO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMBO
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMBO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.