Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUD exist?
Definitions of MUD in dictionaries:
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - slanderous remarks or charges
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- verb - plaster with mud
- Wet, sticky, soft earth, as on the banks of a river.
- Wet plaster, mortar, or cement.
- Slanderous or defamatory charges or comments: slinging mud at his opponent.
- v - to cover with mud (soft, wet earth)
There are 3 letters in MUD: D M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUD plus a wildcard: MUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUD
Images for MUD
- Archivomud closeup.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- ABOUT JOHN ISSUES ABOUT B.C.C. CONNECT mud ROOM
- The mud . . . . THE mud
- Entries in mud (1)
- Get off your asphalt and get in the mud
- File2003-11-27 Northerner boots in mud.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Tourists play in mud during the opening day of the Boryeong mud ...
- FileDried mud (La Fajana) 03 ies.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Mayangs Textures - Nature - mud
- FileDried mud (La Fajana) 01 ies.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...