Scrabble word: MUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUD exist?
Definitions of MUD in dictionaries:
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - slanderous remarks or charges
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- verb - plaster with mud
- Wet, sticky, soft earth, as on the banks of a river.
- Wet plaster, mortar, or cement.
- Slanderous or defamatory charges or comments: slinging mud at his opponent.
- verb - to cover with mud (soft, wet earth)
There are 3 letters in MUD: D M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUD plus a wildcard: MUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUD
Images for MUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.