Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUDS exist?
Definitions of MUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - water soaked soil
- noun - slanderous remarks or charges
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- verb - plaster with mud
- v - to cover with mud (soft, wet earth)
There are 4 letters in MUDS: D M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUDS plus a wildcard: MUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUDS
Images for MUDS
- The Internets Forgotten Games - muds - Slideshow from PCMag.com
- muds Mean Ugly Dirty Sport
- Thread muds...
- Mean Ugly Dirty Sport) - ExoticA
- muds n D by Guess-Wh0 on deviantART
- CHOCLATE muds
- Juego M.U.D.S. - EllosNuncaLoHarian.com
- muds - Male Urinary Drainage System. An alternative to a male urinal.
- News about muds (MUD_news) on Twitter