Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMPS exist?
Definitions of DUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal expression for a mildly depressed state
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- noun - (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device
- noun - a place where supplies can be stored
- verb - throw away as refuse
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - sell at artificially low prices
- verb - drop (stuff) in a heap or mass
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - knock down with force
- A gloomy, melancholy state of mind; depression.
- verb - to let fall heavily
There are 5 letters in DUMPS: D M P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUMPS plus a wildcard: DUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.