Scrabble word: DUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUMPS exist?
Definitions of DUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal expression for a mildly depressed state
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- noun - (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device
- noun - a place where supplies can be stored
- verb - throw away as refuse
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - sell at artificially low prices
- verb - drop (stuff) in a heap or mass
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - knock down with force
- A gloomy, melancholy state of mind; depression.
- verb - to let fall heavily