Scrabble word: SPUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUD exist?
Definitions of SPUD in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible tuber native to South America
- noun - a sharp hand shovel for digging out roots and weeds
- verb - initiate drilling operations, as for petroleum
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- A potato.
- A sharp spadelike tool used for rooting or digging out weeds.
- To remove with a sharp spadelike tool.
- To begin drilling operations on: spud an oil well.
- verb - to remove with a spade-like tool