Scrabble word: SPUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUD exist?
Definitions of SPUD in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible tuber native to South America
- noun - a sharp hand shovel for digging out roots and weeds
- verb - initiate drilling operations, as for petroleum
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- A potato.
- A sharp spadelike tool used for rooting or digging out weeds.
- To remove with a sharp spadelike tool.
- To begin drilling operations on: spud an oil well.
- verb - to remove with a spade-like tool
There are 4 letters in SPUD: D P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUD plus a wildcard: SPUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUD
Images for SPUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.