Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUDS exist?
Definitions of SPUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an edible tuber native to South America
- noun - a sharp hand shovel for digging out roots and weeds
- verb - initiate drilling operations, as for petroleum
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - to remove with a spade-like tool
There are 5 letters in SPUDS: D P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUDS plus a wildcard: SPUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPUDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.