Scrabble word: SUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUMP exist?
Definitions of SUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine
- noun - a well or other hole in which water has collected
- noun - a covered cistern
- A low-lying place, such as a pit, that receives drainage.
- A cesspool.
- A hole at the lowest point of a mine shaft into which water is drained in order to be pumped out.
- The crankcase or oil reservoir of an internal-combustion engine.
- noun - a low area serving as a drain or receptacle for liquids