Scrabble word: STUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUMP exist?
Definitions of STUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- noun - the part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- noun - (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- verb - cause to be perplexed or confounded
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - travel through a district and make political speeches
- verb - remove tree stumps from
- The part of a tree trunk left protruding from the ground after the tree has fallen or has been felled.
- The legs.
- An artificial leg.
- A short, thickset person.
- A heavy footfall.
- A place or an occasion used for political or campaign oratory: candidates out on the stump.
- A short, pointed roll of leather or paper or wad of rubber for rubbing on a charcoal or pencil drawing to shade or soften it.
- Any one of the three upright sticks in a cricket wicket.
- To reduce to a stump.
- To clear stumps from: stump a field.
- To stub (a toe or foot).
- To traverse (a district) making political speeches: a candidate stumping the state.
- To shade (a drawing) with a stump.
- To challenge (someone); defy.
- To bring to a halt; baffle.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 5 letters in STUMP: M P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUMP plus a wildcard: STUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUMP
Images for STUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.