Scrabble word: TRUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUMPS exist?
Definitions of TRUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps
- noun - (card games) the suit that has been declared to rank above all other suits for the duration of the hand
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - produce a sound as if from a trumpet
- verb - get the better of
- verb - play a trump
- verb - proclaim or announce with or as if with a fanfare
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 6 letters in TRUMPS: M P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUMPS plus a wildcard: TRUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUMPS
Images for TRUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.