Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTS exist?
Definitions of PUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - cause to be in a certain state
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make an investment
- verb - estimate
- verb - cause (someone) to undergo something
- verb - adapt
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - to place in a particular position
There are 4 letters in PUTS: P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTS plus a wildcard: PUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTS
Images for PUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.