Scrabble word: UPSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPSET exist?
Definitions of UPSET in dictionaries:
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - the act of disturbing the mind or body
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - disturb the balance or stability of
- verb - cause to lose one's composure
- verb - move deeply
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - form metals with a swage
- verb - defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
- adj - afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - used of an unexpected defeat of a team favored to win
- adj - mildly physically distressed
- adj - having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom
- To cause to turn or tip over; capsize.
- To disturb the functioning, order, or course of: Protesters upset the meeting by chanting and shouting.
- To distress or perturb mentally or emotionally: The bad news upset me.
- To make (a heated metal bolt, for example) shorter and thicker by hammering on the end.
- To become overturned; capsize.
- To become disturbed.
- The act of upsetting or the condition of being upset.
- A disturbance, disorder, or state of agitation.
- A game or contest in which the favorite is defeated.
- A tool used for upsetting; a swage.
- An upset part or piece.
- Having been overturned; capsized.
- Exhibiting signs and symptoms of indigestion: an upset stomach.
- In a state of emotional or mental distress; distraught: upset parents.
- verb - to turn over