Scrabble word: UPSETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPSETS exist?
Definitions of UPSETS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - the act of disturbing the mind or body
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- noun - the act of upsetting something
- noun - an improbable and unexpected victory
- verb - disturb the balance or stability of
- verb - cause to lose one's composure
- verb - move deeply
- verb - cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- verb - form metals with a swage
- verb - defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
- verb - to turn over
There are 6 letters in UPSETS: E P S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPSETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPSETS plus a wildcard: UPSETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPSETS
Images for UPSETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.