Scrabble word: SETUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETUP exist?
Definitions of SETUP in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - the way something is organized or arranged
- noun - an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- The way in which something is constituted, arranged, or planned.
- The gathering and organization of the equipment needed for an operation, a procedure, or a task.
- Physical makeup; physique.
- Body posture or carriage; militarily erect bearing.
- The collective ingredients, such as ice, mixers, and glasses, necessary for serving various alcoholic drinks.
- A table setting, as in a restaurant.
- A camera position, as for a particular shot in a scene being filmed.
- A contest prearranged to result in an easy or faked victory.
- An endeavor intentionally made easy.
- A deceptive scheme, such as a fraud or hoax.
- A plan or strategy for a projected course of action.
- noun - the way something is arranged
There are 5 letters in SETUP: E P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETUP plus a wildcard: SETUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETUP
Images for SETUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.