Scrabble word: SETUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETUP exist?
Definitions of SETUP in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment designed to serve a specific function
- noun - the way something is organized or arranged
- noun - an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- The way in which something is constituted, arranged, or planned.
- The gathering and organization of the equipment needed for an operation, a procedure, or a task.
- Physical makeup; physique.
- Body posture or carriage; militarily erect bearing.
- The collective ingredients, such as ice, mixers, and glasses, necessary for serving various alcoholic drinks.
- A table setting, as in a restaurant.
- A camera position, as for a particular shot in a scene being filmed.
- A contest prearranged to result in an easy or faked victory.
- An endeavor intentionally made easy.
- A deceptive scheme, such as a fraud or hoax.
- A plan or strategy for a projected course of action.
- noun - the way something is arranged